The Solution Cafe is an informal, yet structured way to have meaningful conversations in a cafe style framework. It is a chance to get some useful insights and perspectives on a current topic or issue and also some ideas about how to make conversations more focused and constructive.
During the cafe, participants learn the key elements of how to support someone in a ‘Solution Talk’ and apply them to their own topic:
– asking insightful questions;
– focusing on what already works;
– looking for strengths and qualities in self and others.
The format is very flexible and can be used as a standalone or as part of a longer conference.
It is suitable for any size group or composition and the style of the cafe makes it easy for everyone to participate.
– Length: 2.5 hours
– Group size: 4 to 400
– Price: The price depends on the number of participants as follows:
– 4 to 32 participants: €500 plus €5 per person
– 32 to 72 participants: €1,000 plus €4 per person
– More than 72: Let’s discuss.