17 Mar Solution Talk
SOLUTION TALK – the art of constructive conversations
“Solution talk creates solutions”
Steve de Shazer
Get familiar with a simple, but effective approach to switch a conversation from complaining or problem analyzing to solution building. This switch can boost positive energy and confidence, get faster results and build commitment for development.
In this 5 hours workshop you will
- Explore how you can guide a conversation by questions and appreciative remarks
- Gain insights on how to focus your attention to move forward in a conversation
- Experience how to create enthusiasm and emotional involvement of collaborators and conversation partners
- Discover a simple approach to produce faster results
- Create your self-tailored ideas about how to use these learnings in your own context
The Solution Focused approach has proven to be very effective in unleashing the potential in people, creating a motivating working culture and driving initiatives and involvement. The Secret of its success is the focus on what is already working and moving an individual and organization forward to a desired outcome.
Who should attend?
You might be a
- team leader
- project manager
- change agent
- or HR specialist
and are interested to learn more about constructive conversations and getting what you want by engaging in skilled communication with those around you.
Trainer: Kati Hankovszky (Switzerland and Hungary)
Date: 27th of November 2104; 14.00 – 19.00
Investment: 200 euro (+ VAT) for this fee you can come with up to 3 colleagues (Yes, exactly! Up to 4 people for one price). Our experience is that to initiate Solution Talk and positive change in an organization it is useful and more fun to be a small group of ambassadors who can support one another.